· Responsible for market development and promotion, new customer development, and complete sales targets according to company requirements
· Customer relationship maintenance: responsible for the tracking of major customers in the jurisdiction, regular telephone calls to customers, maintenance and tracking of long-term target industry customers;
· Daily user management: customer information registration, relationship maintenance, demand feedback, etc. · Responsible for the planning and execution of sales activities in the sales area; · Responsible for the formulation, negotiation and signing of bidding project contracts; · Responsible for corporate brand promotion, market and industry information collection, and deepen understanding. · Responsible for corporate brand promotion, market and industry information collection, and deepen understanding.
· Mechatronics and automation and other related majors, bachelor degree or above from a national official university
· Have more than two years of product sales experience in the motion control industry, familiar with the situation of the servo industry in the northern region, and have a relevant customer base is preferred.
· Familiar with motion control products, servo products, direct drive motors, reducers, etc., familiar with Kollmorgen products or Beckhoff products is preferred 4, proficient in English, through the national CET
· Tested, able to read the English product documents in the industry, and have certain oral expression ability · Have strong communication and coordination skills, and have great enthusiasm for marketing work. Strong learning ability and challenging spirit; Have strong self-confidence, sense of responsibility and professionalism, able to withstand greater work pressure, and have high market sensitivity; Excellent fresh graduates can also be considered
· Provide a very attractive salary package, which is specific to the personal ability interview;
· Pay five insurances and one housing fund for employees according to national regulations;
· Regularly organize free medical examinations for employees every year;
· Organize employees to travel regularly every year, festival activities and warm welfare. · The development space is huge, and we expect like-minded people to join and grow together with the company!
If you are interested, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We sincerely invite you to join us!